The event, Genki, and the company behind the event, The Reactor ApS, are in these terms and conditions referred to collectively as the Reactor.
Generel rules and conditions
- The number of prizes, their value, the terms for participation, including how the winner is decided, delivery/pick-up of prizes, as well as expiry, will be clarified of the respective contest.
- All winners will be contacted directly via the most suited form of communication, i.e. email, SMS, or DM/PM (Direct Message / Private Message).
- Volunteers for Genki are not prohibited from participating. The board of The Reactor ApS and households, however, are prohibited from participating in any contest, where the winner is not picked at random.
- In the event of doubt or dispute for the contest terms and conditions, it will be the Reactor who have the final say regarding the interpretation of the terms.
- Prizes cannot be traded for other merchandise or for cash, but can be passed on to someone else.
- All potentialt taxes and fees connected with winning a prize falls on the respective winners.
- The Reactor reserve the right to publicly announce name and city of the winners on genki.dk as well as potential other media that the Reactor use.
- The winners will be announced soon after the decision has been made or lot has been drawn.
Additional terms for Facebook and Instagram competitions
In addition to our general terms and conditions also apply that:
- our Facebook/Instagram contests in no way are supported, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
- You can read the specific terms for the contest under the respective contest itself.
By participating in a contest on genki.dk / Genki / The Reactor ApS, participants acknowledge and accept the about contest terms and conditions.