Rules & Expectations.
- You must be at least 16 years old by the time Genki takes place.
- Over the course of Genki, you’ll be working at least 8 hours, not including prepping and packing.
- If you receive social benefits of any kind (A-Kasse, Kontantjælp, etc.), we recommend that you contact your case worker and get approval to work at Genki – else, they might reduce your benefits for the month in question.
- You must permit that we collect your criminal record and children offender register if such is required
- These will only be reviewed by the CEO and will not be disclosed to anyone else.
- The records will be destroy immediately following review.
- That you’re on time for your shifts and that you are courteous to guests and the other volunteers.
- You follow the basic rules for behaviour.
- You follow the guidelines specified in the ’employee handbook’ that you’ll receive at Genki.
Read more about what it means to be staff by clicking here.